BBQ Cross Overs Spares & Parts

A barbecue crossover, also known as a carry over tube is the part of a bbq which connects the gas grill burners. The cross over allows the flame to travel across to the burner(s) next to it allowing for easy ignition of all burners.

Use filters to help refine your search for your replacement or spare bbq cross over as well as checking product descriptions to check compatability with your bbq model. If you are unsure which barbecue model you have, model numbers are usually located on a sticker on the back panel of the BBQ or sometimes on the back panel of the door.