- Brand: EO Kitchens
- Product Code: EOS1BE12850
- Availability: In Stock
EO Outdoor Kitchen BeefEater S13000S 5
EO Outdoor Kitchens are designed to be the perfect solution for creating a beautiful, yet functional outdoor entertaining area to any outdoor space, whether it is large or small. Intricately designed and manufactured to suit the British outdoor space without the need for a long and costly installation process. Simply provide a solid base, and within a few hours the EO Kitchen will be ready to use.
EO Kitchens can house a number of outdoor appliances including amazing BBQ grill heads, glass fronted fridges and high quality outdoor sinks from various top name brands. This means that together with the high quality construction of the kitchen, you are free to add the top quality appliances from names that are known and trusted.
Choose from one of the many designs and colours to give your outdoor space the perfect compliment without any stress or effort to yourself.
About EO Kitchens
EO Kitchens were born from the intention to offer a perfectly functional outdoor kitchen without compromising on quality due to its modular nature. Along with this, the EO Kitchens are designed to suit the aesthetic of the Great British garden.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, EO Kitchens take care to work with trusted suppliers and manufacturing partners. This ensures that the overall finished product is of the highest quality in every way.
- The framework is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, then powder coated with a stylish grey finish. This ensures that the product will be free from rust and deterioration for years to come. As well as the framework, the EO Kitchen also features stainless steel base panels in every cupboard space. This means that any items that need to be stored within the structure are kept safe and dry at all times.
- The decorative front and side panels are constructed from composite millboards. This will not fade, warp or rot. These are available in six beautiful options. The front doors are handleless to give the sleek effect that compliments the structure perfectly. All hinges and catches are constructed from zinc alloy and incorporate a soft shut function. This means that even the unseen 'functional' parts of the EO Outdoor Kitchen have been meticulously planned to ensure usability and longevity.
- Worktop and front fascia components are constructed exclusively from Dekton. This ultra compact work surface is made from glass, porcelain and quartz, designed to create random patterns and stunning colours that are present in natural stone. Dekton is created by treating the minerals with extreme heat and pressure. This presses them together without the need for resins. This process results in a hard wearing product which is non-porous. Dekton can withstand stains, scratches and extreme temperatures, making it the best choice for any outdoor structure.
- Sturdy stainless steel levelling feet are included to ensure that the EO Kitchen stands straight and level on any patio.
- An innovative waste draw is included with the kitchen. This can be housed in any of the cupboard spaces, even the sink cabinet. This brilliant device is fitted on draw runners to give convenience to the user.
EO Outdoor Kitchen with BeefEater 3000S 5 Burner BBQ features the stylish BeefEater 3000S BBQ Grill Head. This high quality BBQ offers various features to give the user maximum effect when entertaining outdoors - See BeefEater 3000S 5 Burner Details Here. The units included are 2 x cupboards (one houses the sink waste components), and one double door cupboard underneath the BBQ. Other appliances included are the Napoleon glass fronted single fridge and the stainless steel sink and tap.
You can choose from either the propane gas or natural gas models of BBQ by selecting the check box at the top of this page. Please ensure that you choose the correct fuel type when selecting the BBQ. Natural gas models must be connected to the mains gas supply of the property. It is up to the user to arrange for this to be connected.
Choose Your Colour
All EO Kitchen designs offer various colour options. Choose from any of the following cabinet colours, and work top options.
Cabinet Colour Options
Worktop Colour Options
Aura - Light
Fossil - Dark
EO Kitchens are supplied as a modular kit. They are semi assembled but will require some assembly. This may take 2-4 hours and should be carried out by at least two people. Tools are not provided with the kit. If you choose to assemble the kitchen yourself, please ensure that you have tools at hand.
Difficulty Level: Medium
The BBQ Shop and EO Kitchens offer a professional installation service, should you not wish to install the kitchen yourself. You can add this service to your order by selecting the Installation Service at the checkout page. Please take note of the additional charge for this service.
If you choose the installation service, our kitchen team will contact you to arrange the installation. The items will be delivered by us and installed immediately. This will take no longer than one day. The installation does not include gas and electrical hook ups. A hard standing surface must be ready for when the items and installer arrive. Please allow up to 2 weeks for any installation service, although we will always try to accomodate any request.
BeefEater 3000S 5 Burner BBQ (Cast iron pack)
304 Grade stainless steel framework - Powder coated in light grey
304 Grade brushed stainless steel base panels
Dekton worktop and front fascia - 2 colours available
Premium composite frontals - Six stylish colour options available
Napoleon glass fronted single fridge
Stainless steel sink and tap
Removable slide out waste drawer
Height: 93.5cm (variable) - excluding BBQ
Width : 288.5cm
Depth : 70.5cm
5 Year Limited Warranty
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 (exceptions apply)
Delivery cost is calculated at checkout of your order. If you would like to view full delivery prices before placing your order please click here to see our delivery policy.
Alternatively, once your item is placed in your shopping cart you can click on the cart at the top right of the page. You can then add your delivery town and post code to the delivery calculator to view the delivery cost of your order before going through the check out.
|Product Category: Outdoor Kitchen|
|BBQ Manufacturer: BeefEater|
|BBQ Range: 3000S|
|BBQ Type: Outdoor Kitchen|
|BBQ Features: Temperature Gauge, Warming Rack, Glass Cooking Window|
|BBQ Fuel: LPG Gas, Natural Gas|
|BBQ Grill Material: Cast Iron|
|BBQ Material: Stainless Steel|
|Burner Material: Cast Iron|
|Cooking Area Size: Extra Large|
|Number of Burners: 5|
|BBQ Colour: Silver|
|Limited Warranty Details: Kitchen structure has 5 years limited warranty. Appliance warranty will be set as per manufacturer specifications. This may be longer or shorter than the warranty period of the kitchen. Please check the specifications on the appliance to see individual warranty details.|
|Limited Warranty: 5 Years|
|Outdoor Kitchen Fitting & Installation Service Available: Our full delivery & installation service ensures that your new outdoor kitchen is up and running as quickly as possible without the need to even pick up a screwdriver. We will call you after you have ordered to arrange a date to deliver & install. Our engineer will then deliver on the agreed date before completely assembling, installing & testing your outdoor kitchen all in 1 day to ensure that it is ready for you to cook up a storm! Note: Kitchens must be fitted to a pre-existing level firm base eg.concrete, patio etc. Our engineers cannot connect any services such as plumping/electricals/mains gas.|
|Full Outdoor Kitchens|
|Outdoor Kitchen Type: Modular|
|Outdoor Kitchen BBQ Brand: BeefEater|
|Outdoor Kitchen Project Type: Flatpack Ready|
|Modular Outdoor Kitchens|
|Outdoor Kitchen Unit: Full Kitchen|